Well, it’s been a long time. Long time from my previous posts and even longer since I did anything on my NetBeans Gradle plugin.
What has happened so far:
- We (as a family) moved to Portland, OR from Europe.
- My self hosted infrastructure become dead in the summer of 2017
- I could migrate the source repository to Perforce Helix
- Our project in US got cancelled in December.
- I was able to migrate the issues and milestones to Perforce Helix.
- We moved again
- Gradle changed it’s logging style
- I become a PPMC Member in Apache NetBeans, helping the team in QA and Snap packaging.
- I’ve got a new Project in California
- NetBeans 9.0 is out.
- I decided to have my plugin repository available on Amazon S3.
So here is the new update center URL:
This is almost the same functionality than the previous 0.8.0 build, the only enhancement is that it supports Gradle 4.10.